- 4 week trial includes up to 12 classes - 3 per week for 4 weeks.
Free Kempo Karate Uniform.
Enjoy a trial period to determine if we are the right fit for your family before making any commitment.
We run classes 6 days per week and run all year round including the school holidays.
You can attend on whichever days work best - you are not locked into specific classes!
The main art taught at Crocodile Martial Arts is our Hockley Kempo System program. This system is a blended martial arts program, which includes the best of traditional striking, grappling and weaponry, taught in a modern and accessible way, suitable for both kids and adults aged 3+
Our program has been developed to provide an all-round system for self-defence. We believe martial arts should be taught to improve both the physical and mental part of oneself, whether to achieve the skills to defend ourselves physically or have the self confidence and mental state to not have to be physical at all.
Our Little Crocs Program (3-6 yrs) offers students much more than the physical side of martial arts. Our program develops a range of life skills, including listening skills, focus, and concentration. Children will also develop skills in co-operation, learning how to follow directions, sharing, and taking turns. We nurture your child’s independence and encourage a positive attitude toward physical exercise. After completion of the Little Crocs program, students will continue into the Junior Hockley Kempo System program.
Our Junior Hockley Kempo System program (7- 13 yrs) is based on the same program that is undertaken by our adult students. While similar martial arts techniques are taught, the entire program has been tailored to make it more achievable and accessible for children. Through the use of martial arts techniques, students will develop a high level of physical co-ordination.
Unit 10/47 O G Rd, Klemzig SA 5087, Australia
3 - 13 years old
Trial classes available
4 week(s) trials are available. Simply give us your details and we will be in touch to organise a time to get your kids started.
Where to find us
Unit 10/47 O G Rd, Klemzig SA 5087, Australia
About the provider
BUILDING SKILLS & FRIENDSHIPS FOR LIFE!
Our teachers not only aim to pass on the physical aspects of martial arts, we aim to be mentors and role models for all of our students, helping them build self-confidence and instill positive life skills.
KIDS MARTIAL ARTS
Crocodile Martial Arts Australia offers a comprehensive kid’s martial arts program for kids aged 3 years to 13 years old, with classes 6 days a week across multiple martial arts styles.
• Little Crocs (3-6 years)
• Junior Hockley Kempo program (7-13 years)
• Junior Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu (6-13 years)
ADULT MARTIAL ARTS
Our world class training facility in Klemzig, Adelaide offers a wide variety of different martial art styles and systems to suit adults and teens from 14+ years. Suitable for beginners and experienced martial artists of all fitness levels.
• Hockley Kempo System
• Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu
• Filipino Martial Arts (Kali-Eskrima-Arnis-Silat)
• Koshindo Ju-Jitsu
AT CROCODILE MARTIAL ARTS AUSTRALIA, WE OFFER A WORLD CLASS TRAINING ENVIRONMENT
Our facilities include:
• Two fully matted and air-conditioned training rooms – We are able to run two classes at once, and we never cancel classes in the hot weather!
• Professional grade martial arts equipment across both training rooms – Everything you need to train hard and reach your goals.
• Club Café, offering Barista made coffee, drinks, healthy snacks, and more.
• Spectator seating areas in both training rooms – Allowing parents and visitors to watch all the action.
• Martial Arts Pro Shop – For all your training equipment needs.
• Baby change facilities – A sanitary and private place to change your baby.
• Wall-mounted hand sanitisers – Stopping the spread of germs between you and your training partners.
• Shower facilities – Come and train straight from work and get yourself freshened up.
• First Aid Equipment – All senior instructors are fully trained in first aid.
• Onsite AED (Automatic External Defibrillator)
• Australia’s First Ninja Jumping Castle – Used as part of special events!
Crocodile Martial Arts Australia is a full time FAMILY FOCUSED MARTIAL ARTS ACADEMY
Located in Klemzig, South Australia, we are a family business run by martial arts professionals who have a passion for teaching and have made it their full-time career.
We offer program specific classes 6 days a week for adults, teens, and kids as young as 3 years old, catering to all fitness and ability levels, from complete beginners to experienced martial artists looking to rejuvenate their passion.
Share this Activity
Let other parents know about this activity